CCP Client 'CO159'
Represented for Sale – Award Winning Manufacturer
of Water Saving Plumbing Components
Clayton Capital Partners, a St. Louis based investment banking firm, is pleased to exclusively represent CO159 in the sale of its business.
- Water & Money Saving Products – CO159 produces a full line of innovative water and money saving products. The Company makes plumbing repair and water conservation easy for the DIY market because its products install without tools with proven results. CO159's products have been independently tested in market studies and showed a significant savings of both money and water with a fast ROI.
- Game Changing Patented Technology – CO159 has numerous patents issued and pending that protect its innovative technology. CO159's patent portfolio gives the Company a significant competitive advantage that enables it to both control the market landscape and potentially realize royalties for the licensing of its technology.
- Market Penetration – CO159's products not only show great market potential, but also offer a recession-proof product category. The Company's product line is in high demand, as demonstrated by its substantial increase in revenue during a time when other companies saw a decline in revenue. CO159 sells a high volume of its products through hardware stores, mass merchant retailers, big box retailers and internet vendors.
- Product Quality – CO159's products are manufactured to exacting standards and utilize higher quality components than its competitors. In addition, the Company enacts strict quality control standards both at its factories overseas and at its distribution facility in the United States.
That all information, data and materials disclosed or furnished (herein called the Information) by Clayton Capital Partners Acquisition Candidate CO159 (herein called the Company) will be maintained strictly confidential and that, in consideration for such disclosure, no use of the Information will be made by any signing party, or employees of such party, other than for internal evaluation purposes, on a strictly confidential basis.
It is understood that disclosure of any of the Information, including the possibility that the Shareholders may consider sale, disclosure of the current status of the Company, or disclosure of any information to customers, vendors, competitors, or employees of the Company would cause serious financial damage to the Company and/or its affiliates.
The undersigned also agrees that, for the term of this agreement, they will not solicit for employment any person who is currently employed by the Company.
Further, the undersigned agrees not to copy, duplicate, disclose or deliver all or any portion of the Information to a third party or permit any third party to inspect, copy or duplicate the same.
This shall not, however, prevent the undersigned from disclosing to others or using in any manner:
- Information which has been published and has become part of the public domain other than by acts or omissions by the receiving party.
- Information which has been furnished or made known to the undersigned by third parties as a matter of right without restriction of disclosure, or
- Information which the undersigned can show was already in its possession at the time it entered into this Agreement and which was not acquired directly or indirectly from the Company, their representatives, its employees or their representatives.
This agreement shall remain in effect for a term of two years from the execution date hereof and upon request, the receiving party will promptly return all data and materials furnished by the Company and destroy any internal analyses and/or workpapers related to the evaluation of the Company.