Eventually, every business owner exits; smart owners exit on their terms.
No matter when you plan to exit your business, Clayton Capital Partners' Exit Planning Advisory Team can help you develop a plan to meet your exit goals. Whether you plan to sell to a third party, sell to key management or transfer ownership to a family member, we can help you. An exit plan prepared by Clayton Capital Partners enables you to:
1. Sell to a third party.
2. Recapitalize part of the business.
3. Sell to key management.
4. Transfer ownership to a family member.
An Exit Plan also allows you to:
• Achieve personal and business objectives.
• Control how and when you exit your business.
• Maximize business and personal value based on your chosen exit objective.
• Minimize taxes.
• Reduce the threat of losing key employees.
• Achieve family legacy objectives.